Thread: Book on Trans-Am Cars

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My copy has arrived and there are some great period and modern photos of the car and heaps of info on all the tricks that were employed in trying to gain that winning edge. Plenty of info from the engineers about what they were up to and how they hid the results from the scrutineers. Not all tied up with race reports and results.

A book well worth having for the background info about the series and how it all unravelled.

Mike

Interesting that in in Aussie, when I look in Pitstop Bookshop, supposedly Australia's leading motoring bookshop, it says price AUD 66 (plus post) and Availability " Not in stock. Future Release"

[QUOTE=kiwi285;36952]Heaps of info on all the tricks that were employed in trying to gain that winning edge.

So who is going to run a Camaro with vinyl roof in HMC?

[QUOTE=Shoreboy57;36994]
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi285 View Post
    Heaps of info on all the tricks that were employed in trying to gain that winning edge.

So who is going to run a Camaro with vinyl roof in HMC?
    Might have to put one on my mustang? Dale M

Semi-Pro Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi285 View Post
    My copy has arrived and there are some great period and modern photos of the car and heaps of info on all the tricks that were employed in trying to gain that winning edge. Plenty of info from the engineers about what they were up to and how they hid the results from the scrutineers. Not all tied up with race reports and results.

A book well worth having for the background info about the series and how it all unravelled.

Mike

Ditto what Mike wrote...Good reading

Mine arrived a few days after Xmas from Book Depository...A$38 inc postage
    Last edited by Ellis; 01-14-2014 at 04:10 AM. Reason: spelling