Thread: Jason Richards induction

Jason Richards induction

I see the much missed Jason Richards has been inducted into the Hall of Fame - great that the Aussies would do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Clark View Post
    I see the much missed Jason Richards has been inducted into the Hall of Fame - great that the Aussies would do that.
    Dont we have a hall of fame also

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Clark View Post

He was very well thought of on this side of the ditch, Michael, but as you say, in these superficial times it is indeed a nice gesture.

Do we have a Wall of Fame?

Deep breath

Have a look at the MSNZ website if you wish...

Most of you would know Jason was a very humble person .........meet him only once we had a quick convo him John Mac & I while walking to the infeld for racing while at liquor king puke ........ Jason had established him self at that point & John was looking for an in mixing with Jas.......... typical me short changed the convo & moved on ... now regretting to slow down & mix it with talent correctly....... RIP Jason a really nice man ......... there is some u tube on Jas re his battle very sad .... we move on