Thread: The Racers

Semi-Pro Racer

The Racers

I have just been sent an email with a link to a "Youtube" video. I often find these a bit of a waste of time.
    But this one is so dramatic and poignant that it almost brought tears to my eyes.
    Sorry my limited computer skills mean I cannot create a link but it is on "Youtube" and is titled "The Racers" by Antti Kalhola.
    In my opinion it is well worth a look.

Semi-Pro Racer
    This one?

Pretty damned good!

Semi-Pro Racer
    That's the one Powder! Thanks for the link.

Hi rf84,

Yes I found it whilst looking at something else and it was so poignant that I watched it twice and then decided it needed to be sent to everybody I could think of.

Cheers Mike

You inspired me to watch it again. Some of the best the world has seen no doubt. As amazing as some of them were, i cannot help but think we were robbed of what might have been. I think there is only one guy that was capable of just stepping everything up a notch- (again) and I think he may have showed this if he had lived. I also think F1 could be completely different now also, as he would have influenced safety and other matters just like JS before him.
    There was something about this guy, that the others do not have. RIP Ayrton.

Good one , never seen this before 100 per cent agree.................... yep he had it