Thread: Merry Christmas All

Merry Christmas All

Hi all,
    just a short note to wish all of you a merry christmas and a happy new year. I have enjoyed the postings, debates and comments. Special thanks to Steve for overseeing this open mess we all call motorsport

I wonder what we might be doing with ourselves if we didn't have this site to click onto every day to get our fix. I'm stuffed if I know where we would be - I'd be lost. So many contributors and so much knowledge for all to share. Steve take a bow.

Have a great festive season and I trust that 2014 will be a gre4at one for you all.

Cheers Mike

Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks Steve for a great forum.

ditto to that kiwi, what a great community we have become, merry xmas to all as well

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi285 View Post
    I wonder what we might be doing with ourselves if we didn't have this site to click onto every day to get our fix. I'm stuffed if I know where we would be - I'd be lost. So many contributors and so much knowledge for all to share. Steve take a bow.

Have a great festive season and I trust that 2014 will be a gre4at one for you all.

Cheers Mike
    ditto to that kiwi, what a great community we have become, merry xmas to you all

I second that Paul...........................Thanks Steve....................MERRY XMAS & MAY 2014 be the best ever for us ALL... Grant

Merry Christmas everyone, thanks for all the great contributions this year. Hope you all have a happy and safe Christmas, and be careful on the roads if you're travelling.

Lets all think of those who we know who are not well at this time of christmas,and stop for a minute before we all meet up with our familys to wish them all a very special merry christmas,for thats all most of us can do at this time so have a great one friend.

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTAXIE50 View Post
    Lets all think of those who we know who are not well at this time of christmas,and stop for a minute before we all meet up with our familys to wish them all a very special merry christmas,for thats all most of us can do at this time so have a great one friend.
    My good friend got to see christmas and see his grandson turn 3 this monday,i was talking to one of his boys on tuesday and he said he was starting to come right,but i got a call today to say he had passed away.I find it very sad because his grandson will not see his grandad again rest my friend rest.