Thread: Motoring Books - including your bookshelf.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    [QUOTE=Roger Dowding;
    However as " ERC " and others have mentioned on TRS and elsewhere - you collect it, and no one else in the family is really interested where does it all go !! when you Go >> ..[/QUOTE]

This applies to all the stuff collected by the late Ralph Watson, as I have previously mentioned without receiving any response. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Sheffield View Post
    This applies to all the stuff collected by the late Ralph Watson, as I have previously mentioned without receiving any response. :-(
    Trevor yes, It is hard to deal with - Ralph would have some fascinating things I am sure - photos etc are easy can be scanned, but other things take space and as we get older we downsize -
    My own experience - 1994 - 25 years ago owned a large house with double garage a carport and had 3 to 4 cars at any one time.
    The garage held a lot of tools and car spares,books magazines and other stuff - out of the way of family.
    Now small house, single garage, two cars, one of which lives 200km away in Auckland and gets used every couple of months.

I daren't take on any more " stuff " really but do get the odd item - have to deal with all those boxes soon !!

** and today indicated would take some NZ Classic Car mags -
    see how it goes !! storage is the issue for most of us !!
    Last edited by Roger Dowding; 09-04-2019 at 10:47 PM. Reason: ** more stuff ###47