Quote Originally Posted by Paul Wilkinson View Post
It looks like a fantastic, world class event. Any criticism I've given is intended to be positive. I'm sure we all appreciate all the hard work, time and money you've all put into it.
Hi ya Paul....ha ha ha ,,,mate I would pay $200 just to go see me drive a Ferrari 458 around this track. Plus another $200 just to listen to the music of that V12 F1 car.....Come along next weekend with your family mate....pay ya $40 or what ever it is...come have a photo in the Safety Car....I will chuck a couple of extra peanut butter sanga's in the lunch box for you and even let you use my fridge in the end bay to keep your drinks cold! We could have a natter about the good old days and the mean green machine that gave us our jollys a few years back .....the atmosphere and friendliness of everyone including any of the stars there....(.me included...ha ..) I have met some lovely people here and everyone seems to be so bloody happy......not a shithead to be seen....oh and did anyone mention an air display........Mate ya gotta do it! I will guarantee you that you will go home feeling like you had one great day and ya kids will be fizzing at the bung like an old keg. If by the remotest chance you don't leave the track in trance like state with a strange smile on ya dial I will recompense any money spent! Besides all that, I wouldn't mind catching up with you. Kindest regards, Tony Rutherford.