Thread: Photos: The Ken Hyndman Collection

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    World Champion
    January 1st 2024.
    It is 10 years this month since you all have had to put up with my "rambling on". (Oxford dictionary meaning: To talk or write at length in a confused or inconsequential way.) Thank you all for letting me do that and especially to Steve Holmes for getting me started.
    (I didn't have a clue on how to make a photo 185 KB !)
    But Ray Green has brought up a very good point with what do I do with all my "motoring stuff" as either my memory or my mortal soul will not be here forever and I don't know now since my brother passed if any family member would care if all went as Ray states;" dumped in a skip instead of going to good homes!"
    I have many books and magazines that have followed me around the world but it is the autographed items that I most treasure and selfishly don't want to give up yet, perhaps I may have a grandchild that may be interested one day.

Examples of my autographs; Stirling Moss, Denis Hulme, Mario Andretti, Emerson Fittipaldi, Jackie Stewart, Brian Redman, Howden Ganley, Derek Bell, Ove Andersson, Vic Elford, Dan Gurney, Parnelli Jones, Andy Granatelli, Bobby Rahal, Johnny Rutherford Al and Bobby Unser.
    Example of Stirling Moss autograph in my scrapbook, of winning drive at Ardmore January 1962. NZGP. In the rain.
    Name:  20231108_094758.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  148.3 KB

So if any of you hear of my demise, please contact my family members either in the US or NZ and tell them not to throw my "stuff" away as there is some "Gold" amongst those old shoe boxes etc. !

Happy New Year to you all.

Ken H
    Last edited by khyndart in CA; 01-02-2024 at 01:57 AM.