Quote Originally Posted by JAFA View Post

I will be able to confirm the date when Bryce drove Reg's Sunny because I had just been new to the sport and I had walloped him in all races...the last two were side by side handicap races where we started from pit lane....where my Green car just looked like a road car with no turbo or sign writing. Reg was rather quiet sitting in the stands directly in front of my late wife Lorraine who was over the top excited with her mother at me getting another victory on a track that would become my spiritual home. In another shot just below the one with Trev's ute I see starting last in a handicap race was the Ross Tebbs owned and Colin Reed driven Shellsport Anglia. I used to assist in engine builds on this little rocket that was later sold to Harold Wootten Senior whom raced it at Club circuit well into his 80's. ....and just another snippet re/ Trevor McLean....do you relise that the Commodore that was racing at Hampton Downs Ferrari festival is ex Trevor McLean/Rodney Downs Bathurst car......Kind Regards, Tony Rutherford.