Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: SKOPE & SFOS meetings @ ChCh, Levels,& Teretonga - Photo Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTAXIE50 View Post
    You have to give it to America ,they know how to do motorsport and do it well.
    Hi Custaxie, Im at Teretonga over the weekend and if you are there I would appreciate the opportunity to catch up and discuss your thoughts.
    That goes for anyone else as well, please just come and intro yourselves and fire the comments and questions at me.
    I'll be the fat guy with a MSNZ tie on!

Semi-Pro Racer
    More pics found on old school site
    http://oldschool.co.nz/2011/forum/in...now-with-pics/

over two pages.

Enjoyed my weekend at Teretonga, caught up with a few persons and me mate JacMac, arm wrestled with him and lost(see pic) but really did enjoy catching up with you Jac, a wealth of NZ motorsport knowledge you have!! certainly the southern hospitality is a live and well and outstanding with Colin Dawson lending me his 2011 Camaro to drive!! I don't have any on track pics but sure others will have and post them. Dale M

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwiboss View Post
    Enjoyed my weekend at Teretonga, caught up with a few persons and me mate JacMac, arm wrestled with him and lost(see pic) but really did enjoy catching up with you Jac, a wealth of NZ motorsport knowledge you have!! certainly the southern hospitality is a live and well and outstanding with Colin Dawson lending me his 2011 Camaro to drive!! I don't have any on track pics but sure others will have and post them. Dale M
    Pics added now!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Weekend Warrior
    Need to work on those guns Dale

Heres a few other pictures, yesterday the weather was fantastic, was starting to believe the sun never comes out down there?!!

Dale M

Motorsport scribe Allan Dick and our Historic and Classic commission chairman Crunch Bennett caught solving all MSNZ's problems. Dale M

Semi-Pro Racer
    Pics added now!!
    Now you said the photos were over exposed, but a couple of fine out standing men there, out standing in the pits!!!!
    Roger

Shots to prove it? Teretonga's one day per year of perfect fine weather!! Dale M

Semi-Pro Racer
    Just got back from Physio getting my shoulder put back in place... noticed Dales camera did not pic up some details etc, all fixed nowName:  DSC02267.jpg
Views: 708
Size:  107.8 KB

Great photos Dale and good to be able top put a face to the name and RS member.

How did the drive go Dale ?

Gee Guys, I wil have to read the regs & rules on this one , a bit of a weight disadvantage , a bit of horse power advantage , plus age.....a very odd set up on the two vehicles as well , looks like some one jumped the start .... hehehehe , good one guys thats what it all about ........

Motorsport scribe Allan Dick and our Historic and Classic commission chairman Crunch Bennett caught solving all MSNZ's problems. Dale M

Who said black was a slimming colour? Two exceptions to the rule?
    How stupid was I...taking a bulky jacket to Invercargill!

Semi-Pro Racer
    Went looking for you Crunch, they told me you were being treated to some southern comfort at the top story of the control tower, last time I climbed that many flights of stairs I needed oxygen so had to give it a miss!

Classic Speedfest

Took nearly 1000 photos over the weekend, was luckily enough to be able to go up on the flag marshall point with the photographer for the photoshoot of the Minis
    Name:  1920321_10202118867666965_1489133209_n.jpg
Views: 672
Size:  130.5 KB

This was my 4th Speedfest, absolutely love the event!

Allan,looks to me you are not looking after yourself, its been a number of years would have been when i came into your new office was it just down the road from Greenlane,you had just got back into nz.Before you came out Kate came out to check me over,she must have been to every town in nz at one time would that be right, hope things are coming right for you today Allan.Its been a laugh and i have had some fun over seeing Cus2 out there when i over hear others talk about the old car,i recall the first day i talked to you it was late one night on Radio Pacific and we talked about cus1.Later on you rang me and we put a story together for nz auto news may 94.All the best to you Allan.

Saw this Anglebox at Teretonga, very nice restoration and not over done, period under the bonnet and wheels, don't see them like this up north. Dale M

Quote Originally Posted by Jac Mac View Post
    Just got back from Physio getting my shoulder put back in place... noticed Dales camera did not pic up some details etc, all fixed nowName:  DSC02267.jpg
Views: 708
Size:  107.8 KB
    Ha ha ha, this is brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Mini.Mad View Post
    Took nearly 1000 photos over the weekend, was luckily enough to be able to go up on the flag marshall point with the photographer for the photoshoot of the Minis
    Name:  1920321_10202118867666965_1489133209_n.jpg
Views: 672
Size:  130.5 KB

This was my 4th Speedfest, absolutely love the event!
    Awesome photo, can you post up more? Would love to see more of the cars that were at this event.

World Champion
    Mini Mad.......Private message sent. [notifications]