Quote Originally Posted by Steve Holmes View Post
OK guys, I think I've solved the issues with the photo sizes, sort of. I had to seek outside help. Basically the images will fit within the confines of the page now, rather than have that annoying scroll-bar. But if they're too large, the size will be shrunk to fit. So I'd still recommend you resize your images to around 750pixels, but if you happen to make them larger than that, they will at least now be fully within the page, without the scroll-bar, as you'll see from the Inwood pics in this thread. Like all forums there will always be the need to control image size, otherwise we'll just run out of space. Although, as Nigel says, you can upload your images using Imageshack or Tinypic, which don't have quite the limitations that forum uploads have.
Cheers Steve - I've fine tuned my workflow as well which helps
Are there limitations as to what you do or don't want to see on this forum picture wise?
I've got some images I shot in the UK & Europe when I was on my OE in the 70's plus quite a lot of racing here in NZ from the early 80's. These days I confine myself to historic type events as the modern racing doesn't really interest me.
Brilliant site - hope you do have plenty of storage because I can see it growing & growing
Cheers
Nigel