Quote Originally Posted by 928 View Post
thank crunch, when will the enquiry results be published. Oh anything I read anywhere or am told is suspect unless proven otherwise.
still like to see msnz or ANY of the powers that be publish the results of noise tests, or,m the way I think says they did not happen.
Hi 928, just a follow up.

As a result of the Pukekohe noise issues, the following has been done by the circuit in conjunction with a "noise consultant" ..(think my 2 year old could do that job!) and with the appropriate council representation. The point of measuring has been moved to the back straight about 50m from the hairpin, and the appropriate number of metres back. There are two alternate positions, but they look as though they are only a few metres apart on the diagram.
This fits within the current rersource etc. consents for the venue. There was a very lukewarm response to the suggestions of aligning with the NZ Standards suggestions by the parties concerned.
The above is NOT to be considered an OFFICIAL report from MSNZ, but as an information only personal response