Thread: David McKinney

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A real sad passing ,I have had the pleasure of spending a lot of time with David on email etc over the last few years as he chased his passion to finish his book and it has taken me down many paths as I have followed up on information for him ,in fact my whole motor sport history gig came about because of his involvement with me ,I have been out of touch with what is happening because of computer problems the last few days and when Steve Elliot came in and told me at Lunch time you could have knocked me down with a feather ,rest easy old mate ,sorry we didn't get all the answers we were looking for ,rest assured I will still keep looking

Out of respect to David, does any TRS member have a photo of him so we can at least put a face to his name so in years to come people can see who we are referring to?

Semi-Pro Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by fullnoise68 View Post
    Out of respect to David, does any TRS member have a photo of him so we can at least put a face to his name so in years to come people can see who we are referring to?
    There is a photo of him on The Nostalgia Forum. Also many many tributes. A sad loss. RIP

Dale.