Thread: Cars that famous people owned - that surprised you!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bry3500 View Post
    Oldfarts Standard 10
    Don't think that counts!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldfart View Post
    Don't think that counts!
    Years ago in kawakawa, a bloke whose name I have forgotten owned a v12 Etype that used to belong to somebody from the rolling stones it had a worked engine with 6 ida webbers down the middle & was the biggest heap of junk I have ever seen until he made it the smallest heap of junk by going through a T junction at over a 100mph &totally demolishing it, it sat at the entrance to kawa for a couple of weeks then dissapeared, from memory the guy got out with hardly a scratch.

And, perhaps surprising considering his height, Mick Fleetwood has an Austin 7! Probably more room in it then most modern cars... :-)

World Champion
    Mick Fleetwood and his Austin 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm McLeod View Post
    And, perhaps surprising considering his height, Mick Fleetwood has an Austin 7! Probably more room in it then most modern cars... :-)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Semi-Pro Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm McLeod View Post
    Don Symon, NZ bronze medal rower at the 1984 Olympics, drove a mini. Told me it was the only car he could fit his long legs into. :-)