Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Phillip Island Classic 2014

Journeyman Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Holmes View Post

Name:  DSC_1199.jpg
Views: 1363
Size:  128.3 KB
    Justin McClintock in the Galloway (his father raced this in the 80s) ahead of Jim Doig in the Motorlab ASP. Jim has owned this car since 1973 and i think has only missed one SA Australian Race Meeting as he was overseas at the time. It would easily be the most raced driver car combo in Australia. Still driven very quickly

I am 100% heading to this next year with a camera in hand... reckon we could put an Roaring Season application in for accredited photographer :P

Cheers,

Rich

Rich you will love it, and with the standard of your photos go for it, and apply for accredited photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoozin View Post
    I am 100% heading to this next year with a camera in hand... reckon we could put an Roaring Season application in for accredited photographer :P

Cheers,

Rich
    Great idea! How do we do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bondy View Post
    Justin McClintock in the Galloway (his father raced this in the 80s) ahead of Jim Doig in the Motorlab ASP. Jim has owned this car since 1973 and i think has only missed one SA Australian Race Meeting as he was overseas at the time. It would easily be the most raced driver car combo in Australia. Still driven very quickly
    Thanks Bondy, that is cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Holmes View Post
    Great idea! How do we do this?
    Well, I'll approach the organisers closer to the time, and we'll see how we progress from there!

All these images are just getting me more enthused to get to the next one!!!

Go onto the www.vhrr.com website. There is a list of contacts. They will be able to point you in the right direction. They are extremely helpful and accomodating. It is an event not to be missed.
    Grelley

Interesting to see an increase in early V8 Supercars now appearing in historic events.

Name:  DSC_3299.jpg
Views: 906
Size:  114.8 KB

Name:  DSC_3263.jpg
Views: 825
Size:  134.4 KB