Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Jeff Law Collection

World Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant Ellwood View Post
    Post 17, 5 down from the top, would that be the Masserari at Levin with a Carkeek Citroen at the rear?
    No Grant, its the Cantwell Tojeiro.

World Champion
    I will go through and ID a few of the other ones shortly.

Sean, I think you may find that Jeff is doing that himself!

Weekend Warrior
    My association with Jeff goes back to at least primary school days as we went to the same church. Jeff's dad was the paperhanger who came to paint and paper my folk's place. We worked close to each other when he was working for Bruce Watt. Bruce's blue A40, with Jeff at the wheel, sometimes had me in the passenger seat.
    Jeff used to share pictures with me. In the early days I didn't have a camera but then the Box Brownie introduced me to the delights of photography. Some of the pictures here are mine taken with the Brownie - the Talbot, the Cowie Mini, the Tojeiro Jag but that's OK - my son posted some of Jeff's as mine on an earlier thread. It is nice to see them displayed.

Just another comment. When the Formula One display was on at Te Papa I took some pictures with me - a copy of the A40 Special and some others I had of Chris Amon - in the hope of getting to talk with Chris. I was at Levin that day when he was given the chance to drive that car in the lunch break - I do not recall it racing, just practicing in the lunch break.

Weekend Warrior
    My association with Jeff goes back to at least primary school days as we went to the same church. Jeff's dad was the paperhanger who came to paint and paper my folk's place. We worked close to each other when he was working for Bruce Watt. Bruce's blue A40, with Jeff at the wheel, sometimes had me in the passenger seat.
    Jeff used to share pictures with me. In the early days I didn't have a camera but then the Box Brownie introduced me to the delights of photography. Some of the pictures here are mine taken with the Brownie - the Talbot, the Cowie Mini, the Tojeiro Jag but that's OK - my son posted some of Jeff's as mine on an earlier thread. It is nice to see them displayed.

Just another comment. When the Formula One display was on at Te Papa I took some pictures with me - a copy of the A40 Special and some others I had of Chris Amon - in the hope of getting to talk with Chris. I was at Levin that day when he was given the chance to drive that car in the lunch break - I do not recall it racing, just practicing in the lunch break.

These images are stunning! Keep 'em coming Jeff.