This coming weekend, 9/10/11th May is the 28th running of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club May Madness Race Meeting held at Manfeild.
This year the theme is 50 years of the famous 105 model Alfa Romeo and also to celebrate the life of Alfa Romeo stalwart Don Bradley who passed away at the end of last year.

Friday night is registration held at a local Feilding café bar.

Saturday is race day. This features driver training for novice drivers, Alfa Romeo racing and selected other marques and sprints. We have to date 36 racers and 16 sprinters registered so the grid will be busy.
One of the features is the Formula First 1 hour endurance race with the young hot shots strutting their stuff.
This year we have 5 classic 105's turning up from the South Island which includes 2 GTAm's from the O'Donnell stable.
We have confirmed 16 x 105 based cars competing this year including the 2 GTAm's, Montreal,( the only racing Monty in the Southern Hemisphere) Arthur Vowels Spider and some seriously fast GTV's.

This is the largest collection of racing 105 assembled in this country at one race meeting

Saturday night is party time at another Fielding café followed by on Sunday morning tea before departure.

You are all welcome to come an spectate and enjoy a day of Alfa Romeo racing on the Saturday.
I will be there and yes with my 105 2000 GTV after 7 years off, out enjoying the track.

So if you decide to come, look me up.

Cheers
Bruce Dyer