Thread: hartley junior

hartley junior

At this moment we have a NZ driver in 4th place overall in a works porsche at LeMans. with every chance of a Win. Scott D aside this is one of the Best showings for the sport since the 1960s and up there with the ford effort of 66.

Switched on Tele to see any news , but this was overplayed by Colin Craig at the Feild days

The only way you'll get to see Le Mans is if they play a sodding rugby match there...

World Champion
    You can watch it live through www.24h-lemans

There, so leave the rugby alone, GD you bully.

Brendon got very positive coverage on the US TV, Fox covered most of the race live, he had won a round of the series here last year and hopefully will be up front for Porsche at Austin, Texas this season.

World Champion
    Also on Eurosport, which I was watching. They even questioned why it was Webber who got into the car as they felt Hartley should have been given another stint.

Semi-Pro Racer
    TV3 sent reporter Shaun Summerfield to Le Mans, and had a pre-race item on Saturday night's news, and some coverage of the race last night (iirc when Brendon was 4th).

Transmission failure being blamed for the non finish

Quote Originally Posted by Oldfart View Post
    Transmission failure being blamed for the non finish
    maybe should have used energiser battery

I'm dead keen to go to Le Mans next year - could be Hartley Jr's year with some better Porsche reliability.

I've never been before and I'm keen to hear from anyone who has and is willing to share advice on visiting there. You can PM me

Lindsay