Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Images From My Past - Nigel Watts Collection

Quote Originally Posted by nigel watts View Post
    They were taken last Saturday - That means, Terry S, that they are "images from my past", he says with a smile.

I am hoping that this website will be around for a long time and while all of the images I post these days were taken in my recent past, they will hopefully be of interest to someone in the years to come.
    Nigel.....absolutely clear crisp pix, always a delight to look at your thread here

Cheers John - appreciate your support

Referring to your response Nigel, they certainly are of interest this year, and undoubtedly a reference for the future.

The head on one with Craig in the Anglia , always like seeing the driver in an open faced helmet.
    Full face helmets especially with a visor show nothing: no face, just a blank.
    Detail, superb detail

They were taken last Saturday - That means, Terry S, that they are "images from my past", he says with a smile.
    Can't take pics for the future either Nigel. Even you aren't that good... I wouldn't have seen the original message from that source as they are blocked - unless I really want to read them, which I don't.

Your excellent pics probably do more to promote these meetings than most seem to realise. The printed press can only cover a fraction of the entry, but you cover most of the cars, if not all of them, of interest to those on here. Keep up the great work and maybe over the winter, you'll have time to delve onto your archives. I for one, hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by ERC View Post
    Can't take pics for the future either Nigel. Even you aren't that good... I wouldn't have seen the original message from that source as they are blocked - unless I really want to read them, which I don't.

Your excellent pics probably do more to promote these meetings than most seem to realise. The printed press can only cover a fraction of the entry, but you cover most of the cars, if not all of them, of interest to those on here. Keep up the great work and maybe over the winter, you'll have time to delve onto your archives. I for one, hope so.

Yes, they've been great, thanks Nigel.

Also not all of us do Facebook or other media- TRS is my only input, and naturally as a class coordinator, I get a real buzz out of seeing HSS here.

I am hoping that this website will be around for a long time and while all of the images I post these days were taken in my recent past, they will hopefully be of interest to someone in the years to come.

Very well answered Nigel, as usual a great set of classic photos, thanks for shareing, and keep the good work up for along time to come.

Cheers Guys - I'll keep posting as long as I'm breathing

Cheers Guys - I'll keep posting as long as I'm breathing
    keep doing that for along time, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Grimwood View Post
    keep doing that for along time, cheers