Quote Originally Posted by Terry S View Post
Hi Ken, it’s good to see there are still a few of us gentleman who can correspond without sinking to be condescending.

I, along with many many others, greatly appreciate your photos and the effort you put into providing captions for them. It makes viewing so much more enjoyable and informative.

I have spent hours Googling under “Redline” and found nothing.

As you discovered you have to add other bits to Redline, and those I could not determine.

Thanks

Terry
Terry, all you had to do was put Redline cars or better still Redline cars NZ and it would have come up with at least 5 or six options.

Using Google, you just have to think how to find your target to narrow down the options. I found this in 30 seconds flat (and several other mentions):

From 1998 to 2006 Redline Performance Cars (RPC) were manufactured in Kevin Hunt’s Waimaukau engineering workshop and in total 35 cars were produced.

A remarkable achievement for a small West Auckland business, and with Kevin’s meticulous manufacturing standards these beautiful little sports cars quickly gained a reputation for appearance and performance.

In 2006 Kevin sold the ‘RPC’ manufacturing business and the new owner unfortunately moved the operation to the UK.

This is not being condescending but we all have to do our research. Just enjoy Nigel's pictures as many of us do. Its a picture thread and it takes a lot to upload these days, as each pic has to be copied, shrunk to size, then individually uploaded... Then the pics sometimes disappear and you have to upload all over again.