Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Yards And Yarns

Not a car storey But that 14yr.old boy that drove that Western Star over 200ks.will take some beating!!!

Yep damn good effort I reckon, Big rig and some fairly narrow bridges on that run. The kids got balls but I bet Dad owns them now!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jim short View Post
    Not a car storey But that 14yr.old boy that drove that Western Star over 200ks.will take some beating!!!

Semi-Pro Racer
    Yes I know the Lad, he has been around trucks for all his life to date, his grand father and father still drive, and I drive part time for the same company, you would not pick him to be 14, he looks around mid twenties, so has the body and needs of a man, with the brain of a child, the truck itself is a auto shifter, but still not that easy to drive, not quite sure what will happen to him, but when I last spoke to him on Friday night as he was cleaning his granddads truck he thought he would be in jail before he was 16, he may well have got his wish!!
    Roger

Quote Originally Posted by Racer Rog View Post
    Yes I know the Lad, he has been around trucks for all his life to date, his grand father and father still drive, and I drive part time for the same company, you would not pick him to be 14, he looks around mid twenties, so has the body and needs of a man, with the brain of a child, the truck itself is a auto shifter, but still not that easy to drive, not quite sure what will happen to him, but when I last spoke to him on Friday night as he was cleaning his granddads truck he thought he would be in jail before he was 16, he may well have got his wish!!
    Roger
    Hi Roger, I certainly hope his prediction does not come true. Maybe he needs to get into something to challenge himself.
    This forum would likely have more than a few possible wayward lads that have found a focus in life through the love of motorsport. He obviously has a passion for big rigs. Hope it all works out for him.

Another hard to believe ,Win Percy and Alan Grice in France are shareing the latest Nissan supercar in a race,they decide to travel to the circuit the night before the team, that are going in the morning so they can play some golf.After leaving Paris they get on to this motorway that goes for miles{ a toll rd. maybe?} they have the Nissan wide open when up ahead they they see this police car in pursuit with his lights flashing Alan says to Win ,something I have always wanted to do!! and they flash past the cops at over 150mph,miles down the road Win changes seat with Alan and with a full tank of gas they pull back onto the motorway just as the flashing lights are seen in the distance,and if I understand correct at the end of the motorway is a tollgate that records the time you enter so with the chap in charge muttering imposible over and over as he kept putting the ticket into the machine they drove off into the distance!! another time Allans kids asked him Dad why are we up this dirt road with the lights and engine turned off and why was that car with the flashing lights and siren speeding???They are trying to catch a bed man!! he replyed

Morning Guys have you all Hibernated for the winter

jamie five hundred members one hundred use their given name two hundred and fifty probably cant spell as good as you and me so just sit in the grandstand and watch, and some are bloody good folk why ?????

Jim it is "can not". And "spell as good as you and I"

Rod you amaze me ,,how did you know I was smiling when Grays Viva went past

Semi-Pro Racer
    Did you not know Rod was an English School master in his past life.

Yes I knew there was some Pom in him but I thought he was in Take It From Here with that bloody huge Moustarche{ thanks Jamie} alias jimmie edwards???

Banned
    Gin, is it true that TRS crashed after you had logged on? You must keep away from those dudious sites. If you really want a Russian bride then give me a call and I'll import one for you. Plus GST of course.

Semi-Pro Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Grimwood View Post
    And "spell as good as you and I"
    Sorry Rod - Jim was right in this case

Not too often he is wrong David. We all smiled as you went past Jim, the pits was a friendly place.

Gee Russ I have just heard about the site crashing, I didnt understand your spiel ,hopefully you can get the formular right just remember there is a fine line between funny and stupid .now dont get upset as I didnt say what side I am on.Though its pretty obvious

Afternoon Jim how goes it, Last weekend A fancy house burned down on Chamblen Rd Bombay will have A look this weekend as will be just down the road , Ill go for A buzz up the road see what sort of time the old GTO will do!! will you boys visit me inside?? I Will let you know the cell No

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    Afternoon Jim how goes it, Last weekend A fancy house burned down on Chamblen Rd Bombay will have A look this weekend as will be just down the road , Ill go for A buzz up the road see what sort of time the old GTO will do!! will you boys visit me inside?? I Will let you know the cell No
    Jeez! got the wrong bloody house again.

I'll send you a file with a cake in it. Dont! "I repeat", Don't! eat the file.

Banned
    Gee Russ I have just heard about the site crashing, I didnt understand your spiel ,hopefully you can get the formular right just remember there is a fine line between funny and stupid .now dont get upset as I didnt say what side I am on.Though its pretty obvious
    You're not referring to batting are you?

Russ, I told you no. 24 NOT 42. Some people bat for the other side.