Thread: Yards And Yarns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Semi-Pro Racer
    I'm going to see Rod in the morning before calling on you Dave, should I ask him about the blond of Dolly Parton proportions?.

Yes you can ask him, he knows, as it involves a bit on the side, I can't comment futher except the racing number involved is 69

Semi-Pro Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by markec View Post
    I'm going to see Rod in the morning before calling on you Dave, should I ask him about the blond of Dolly Parton proportions?.
    .....If you talking to Rod,ask him about trading a 'new' SLR 5000 (Driven, but never registered) on Graeme Vautiers (Crown Motor Court/ArtMckee/Christchurch/1975)...
    .. 70&1/2, 'Motion Performance' Z/28 Camaro,tell him the guy that painted it 'Black' (in a week) says 'Hello'...from Australia ,where I 'personally' own a 'clone' of that car,waiting to be built........'thank you'..... with regards thunder427/Myles Johnson

World Champion
    Excuse me.......am I to assume that once you have posted over 500 times on the RS, you take on the moniker of 'Billy Bigtime'. I just noticed this today, so did a quick check of other members, Bob, Bry, etc and find that this seems to be what happens. I'm not sure of the title when/if we hit 1000......I shudder to think!!!!! Steve?

Gerald I think you then get called "The Fuhrer "

Quote Originally Posted by AMCO72 View Post
    Excuse me.......am I to assume that once you have posted over 500 times on the RS, you take on the moniker of 'Billy Bigtime'. I just noticed this today, so did a quick check of other members, Bob, Bry, etc and find that this seems to be what happens. I'm not sure of the title when/if we hit 1000......I shudder to think!!!!! Steve?

World Champion
    Now Bob, if I was a smart guy, I would think up some smart comment to make on that title!! But at the moment nothing pops into my head, and anyway I thought Steve was 'the Fuhrer' already.....perhaps we could become 'Neubauer MB'.....sort of in keeping with our hobby. I think the second 500 are going to take a lot longer than the first. Crikey, when I think back to last winter, our computers were running red hot!!!!! Perhaps we could crank up Y & Y again....there's got to be plenty more stories out there.