Thread: Jamie Aislabie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi Gang
    Timaru
    That was a real buzz. We went on the boat to Picton and was picked up by a mate who towed us to Timaru with his Ford single spinner flat head V8. SID went well. Big learning curve. Met a lot of people who are still good friends. It was a very long weekend as we went back to Picton via Nelson to see some of the country at night!! and in pouring rain. I suppose Mack meant well. There are some photos elsewhere in T R S of the car on a trailer in Nelson and at Timaru. I will troll my memory for what happened after that.

Jamie

Journeyman Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    Hi Gang
    Timaru
    That was a real buzz. We went on the boat to Picton and was picked up by a mate who towed us to Timaru with his Ford single spinner flat head V8. SID went well. Big learning curve. Met a lot of people who are still good friends. It was a very long weekend as we went back to Picton via Nelson to see some of the country at night!! and in pouring rain. I suppose Mack meant well. There are some photos elsewhere in T R S of the car on a trailer in Nelson and at Timaru. I will troll my memory for what happened after that.

Jamie
    I have always said you were a troll Jamie, I rest my case