Thread: B&W Photos 1968 - 1970; From Baypark to Amaroo Park by Ken Hyndman

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It's just never, ever over for you, is it ?

A stark reminder why I've had you on block for so long.
    Last edited by GD66; 05-31-2017 at 01:43 PM.

World Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by GD66 View Post
    It's just never, ever over for you, is it ?

A stark reminder why I've had you on block for so long.
    I have to admit to being disappointed GD66 when I read this as I did not know I had this effect on you or was this possibly meant for a certain other person ?

Terry S, please do not ever compare my old photos to the brilliant work of Ray and Nigel as they put their necks on the line to take action shots that should be in publications and they share them freely (up to now !) with all of us on TRS.

Ray Bell is an honest bloke and as they say getting something by him would have as much chance as sneaking a sunrise past a rooster !

Who knows, after a good sleep and showing my boss what this site is all about, I might still be hanging about here,but only if the "nitpicking" stops. OK ?

( Ken H)

Quote Originally Posted by khyndart in CA View Post
    I have to admit to being disappointed GD66 when I read this as I did not know I had this effect on you or was this possibly meant for a certain other person ?

Ha ! No mate, love your stuff and am envious of your full and varied life in motorsport, but that certain other person's constant sniping grinds my gears, so rather than indulge in tit-for-tat I have had him blocked for a long time and found my life improved dramatically : foolishly I peeked in only to find the high-handed and unrequired dispensation of judgment continues.

If you are feeling a tad jaded, just have a couple of days off and you'll be back with a vengeance. I don't post here much but I drop in for a perve each and every day, and am constantly appreciative of the value of the historic content that is shared by so many, and you're up the top end of the list, so please....post away, son !

Just don't like sniping.