Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tulloch inks deal on rare Camaro GT3 racer

Kwaussie, I wonder how this affects western springs as it was probably built before planning permits were even thought of. So can we apply that standard to all circuits in this country?

Sorry, I cannot help with hours of operation at the springs

Quote Originally Posted by 928 View Post
    Kwaussie, I wonder how this affects western springs as it was probably built before planning permits were even thought of. So can we apply that standard to all circuits in this country?
    As you know 928, yes it predates permits as do all bar Hampton Downs. As you also know there is no consistent method used. We know it's available, just that it's not used, perhaps different councils don't want to use the "standard". Let's not re-start this debate, it goes nowhere.

no lets restart this debate and get manz to do something useful for your money and for motorsport
    take it off to the thread about noise but get something to happen
    i have restarted the noise thread to continue this discussion
    Last edited by 928; 09-09-2014 at 08:03 PM.

Semi-Pro Racer
    Non- starter in 3 hr, gearbox selection issues according to sth is endurance series facebook page, best time in early practice was 1 min 1.269 sec IIRC which was 2 secs slower than fastest Porsche at that time.. Brilliant weather down here, lots of folk out voting for Dot Com!!

Jac, they must have been the only couple, as he's gone and the other crap along with him. Perfect scenario would be a Jumbo hauling his fat arse and the other crap out of Mangere, who cares to where.

Any way back to Inky, would expect improvement in times as Inky gets used to the car as he is an exceptional driver and lets hope silly little things like selection problems are sorted quick. Bet it sounds the part, sure looks it.
    Last edited by Rod Grimwood; 09-22-2014 at 12:59 AM.

Semi-Pro Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Grimwood View Post
    Jac, they must have been the only couple, as he's gone and the other crap along with him. Perfect scenario would a Jumbo hauling his fat arse and the other crap out of Mangere, who cars to where.

Any way back to Inky, would expect improvement in times as Inky gets used to the car as he is an exceptional driver and lets hope silly little things like selection problems are sorted quick. Bet it sounds the part, sure looks it.
    Would not be Air New Zealand then as the last Jumbo was a week or so back...

With paddle shift it was likely electrical, got enough wiring inside to run a small town by look of pics...

Mate don't you love technology, great when it works but a head ache just to know were to start looking when it doesn't.
    Stick with me old basic couple moving parts, stick and hand. (no comments)

Semi-Pro Racer
    You trying to bring this thread to a premature end Rod...? just as well I didn't mention the Camaro gearshift system also employs an air pump and accumulator..

Semi-Pro Racer
    Mate don't you love technology, great when it works but a head ache just to know were to start looking when it doesn't.
    Just ask Mr Rosberg...

Quote Originally Posted by Jac Mac View Post
    You trying to bring this thread to a premature end Rod...? just as well I didn't mention the Camaro gearshift system also employs an air pump and accumulator..
    Heard something about how quick the air pump/accumulator work/shift, amazing that it can grab a gear that fast. So Jac you will be up late at night reading and studying up on this for your next project after you build those 5"flares.

Semi-Pro Racer
    Heard something about how quick the air pump/accumulator work/shift, amazing that it can grab a gear that fast. So Jac you will be up late at night reading and studying up on this for your next project after you build those 5"flares.
    No, more likely to go auto at my age! Would still have to overcome the existing issue of getting most of the MSNZ rules changed so it looks doomed to be another 'what if' venture...need the building foam slabs for other things anyway.

I got some moulds for Starlet/Chevette same as on Freeths car
    Last edited by Rod Grimwood; 10-21-2014 at 07:38 AM.

Hi guys, just had inky and the rest of the endurance clan iat levels.a dnf for inky and grant aitken while leading, with a broken input shaft.what a machine this is, isnt what you would call a loud car, more sounds like an earthquake coming up behind you, withits own distinct notehad inky in the commentary box with me and filled me in a bit on it, it is called a "sireni camaro" built in germany, by the reiter company.7.9 litre,700 hp, paddle shift(which he said is magic).abs, traction control, only 4 built in the world,2 more being built.he plans on running it in the aussie gt championship.qualified only a couple of tenths behind baird in the porsche, which inky was surprised at, as levels is tight and short, well done inky and crew

Thanks Paul........ I found this interesting ............. Grant