I've been notably absent from The Roaring Season for the last few months. I have an excuse. Its quite a good one. I'm involved in starting a new magazine called Muscle Car Digital Magazine.

Name:  Muscle Car Magazine Cover Issue 1 Front Cover.jpg
Views: 2064
Size:  140.7 KB

The mag is 100% digital, and will be available through all the App stores to view on tablets, smartphones, laptops, and decktop computers.

The mag focuses on the history of the muscle car, and features factory original and restored cars, as well as period race cars. Its a global magazine, with global content, and being digital, it'll feature both video and audio in the articles, as well as text and photos.

We're nearing completion of the first issue, in which the feature car is the amazing Penske Camaro raced by Mark Donohue to the 1968 Trans-Am championship. The article is about 6,500 words, covering the full history of the car, and also features video and a bunch of neat pics.

Name:  Facebook Header.jpg
Views: 1706
Size:  85.8 KB

Also featured in this issue is a 1971 E38 Charger in Australia, that was a race car for the first two years of its life, and has remained in the same family since 1973. We also have a 1 of 1 optioned 1970 Mustang 428 Cobra Jet in New Zealand, plus event coverage, and a bunch of other stuff.

Anyway, I hope you'll all be keen to buy a copy when it becomes available. It'll be bi-monthly initially. Hopefully we should be ready to go in the next couple of weeks, but I'll keep you posted. Once things settle down somewhat, I can start to return to my duties on The Roaring Season. Thanks everyone for your support.