...... Notice to Forum Members,any photo's posted by this, Leo D. Character are totally with out my permission,...Just Joking!!

.....but I did ask him nicely, as that way I can share with you all the Build process which took some 4 to 5 years and I 'Kodac' momented every step of the journey,Leo d is a very valued member of our Bob Jane Racing Team,official title of 'Head Archivist',means he spends lots of time digging through filing cabinets Archiving!!!!

Leo d, I Believe, has the time and patience to post Correctly ,the pictures, which I will add some imfo (storyline!!) to........that picture was taken of the underside, so 'Southern Models' of South Australia (great company to work with!) could get the 'under.detail for the model Camaro

The business across the road from our shop sold secondhand 'hoists',so I go and ask If its possible to put the Camaro up in the Air....Typical Aussie answer...."NO WORRIES",....then the disclaimer .."If it falls off or over,I will not be held responsible, as I can only set the 2post up 'Free Standing"..........What The!!,I figure I will Tell Bob how we got the photo after the event....so it was 'up she goes'....STEADY!!!!.........as you guessed we were blessed with a great result................regards thunder427/MJ

NB; I have a video of the Prototype of the model,which I shall firstly have to locate,very interesting the build process to finish model,Southern Models design team spent 5days mapping the Camaro at one sitting,real great experence working with thier professional team......427