.....the last photo shows the 'sub'frame,what it does'nt show is that it was a rare option,disc brake front assembly,still with the power booster connected (this Camaro was a Van Nyes built Z/28) ,nowhere to store this item,I put the word out that I had a 69/subframe.... 'FOR SALE'..$1000.oo's

Couple phone calls over a couple of months, with the usual 'Villians' wanting something for nothing,any money I recieved was to be channelled back into our favourite Camaro,phone rings this day,....Yeh!!Mate,Ya Gota A Cammero chassie for sale,bloke over Dandenong rekons yah gota one....How much???????????????

No Introduction,just straight to the point.."HOW MUCH!!!!.......well, I had put a price of $1000's for the lot, sub frame and brakes,tailshaft,10bolt rear end,remember 69/ Camaro's were still not the 'Flavour of the Month'Yet!!!

"A Grand!!!...."Shit mate I dont wont to buy the whole car'!!!!!!!!dont worry about it"!!
My turn...."Mate!!!..shouldn't you ask what you are getting for your money"????....."Let me tell you,so I out lined the Deal!

'Mate,Mate!!!..thats Mine!!..Gib me da address and I will be there tomorrow morning...and Mate...don't sell it as I would be real pissed off..like I will bring CASH!!!....su we gota Deal ?????????????????????????!

By lunch time next day I had a clear driveway,the Camaro fund was up a Grand!! and we had a real happy guy from up country,who still couldn't believe his luck.."Mate (after he paid me!!) ya Know how hard/rare the factory disc brakes are to get"!!??

At this point I reminded him of a point my Father had made to me about doing deals;
"Sometimes son its better to pay a little more and get a lot more,than to pay a lot less and get nothing"!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................regards thunder427?MJ