Steve is Right;I have been some what 'sidetracked' with assisting to get BJRH 'Social Media' thing going, with Our Resident 'Kiwi', 'IT' Guru and Memorabilia Tragic, Simon Popplewell (Ex Christchurch/Southland Lad!!)...also, its been a very trying time for Big Bob, with an on going public Dispute between his eldest son Rodney, who has seen fit to Freeze his Dad out of the Corporation, ofcourse there are for's and against in all disputes, but this strikes at the heart of supporters of our Mr 'Motorsport,' Bob Jane...Yes!! it is common knowledge Bob has been a hard handed negotiator ,but its hard to deny his impact on Motorsport in Australia and even New Zealand, this period of his life should not be this difficult, nor should he suffer the indignation of basically being made to live life at 83yrs on what could be described as a 'Pension'.......most of this statement is being played out in the Australian 'News' Media..........the bit that I have refrained from mentioning till this time is that the Corporation..Bob Jane T.Marts, has confiscated Bob's Camaro, Jaguar, the Bt11 Brabham ("Gold Star /Spencer Martin Car ),the McLaren M6B, His ocean going Motor Launch, 'The Jolly-O', all this equipment was purchased away before T.Marts became what we Know it as today, Surely in a 'Fair' world those running the Corp. would see the value of a Joint interest in these ,obvious,Company 'Heritage' Items, rather than just their a$$et value............I've probable said to much.... but 'Yes, I miss my Chats with my friend Steve as I drive to work of a morning and My friends on the 'Roaring Seasons, I'm Know to have an oppinion , Right or Wrong!!, does'nt really matter, gives somebody a chance to air the truth...............during a break in Kitchen 'Reno's I will extract the Preverbial Finger and try and sort the photo's for Steve.....regards To The Roaring Season Team members (Oh!! and Steve Elliot, He asked me to say that!!)..............Myles!