Ken, this is not boring at all I relate to this , its every boys dream to go to the source of UK motor racing , I also was inspired to join a team to be a mechanic , I visited March in Bucks where my big brother worked this was winter of 76 & then off to McLaren at Colnbrook, just meeting the head men was a biggy for me , being winter they said" we are putting staff off at this time" .. .BUT please come back ?????? . Money was running out fast & needed a job so off to NZ house found a job with Aston Martin [Ian Mason]...around bays water , Holland park................ the people there all ended up like family & found it hard to leave , the owner Ian Mason' raced a DB4 GTin historics .... When Ernie came over on one of his trips he explained to Ian about bump steer etc as the DB4 was on the hoist, Ian thought Ernie was so cool........ Any way Ken I managed to visit lots of F1 GP,s.......remember them easily I never got up close & personal like you Gary & others I ended up travelling doing my own thing, Gary mentioned it was work work work being involved at that level...Thanks Ken you took me back to UK for a quick visit........... Grant