Quote Originally Posted by crunch View Post
Hi Ray, just my opinion, but who are you aiming the poster to? If it is to the competitors, this is great. But if to the public, it's too busy. We have exactly this type of format 10 years ago for the NZRC, and it flopped. However; posters with one or two exciting pictures were taken faster than they could be put out. Just an opinion, it's good you are putting in the effort
Crunch
It is just a giveaway Crunch. It isn't advertising or promoting anything.

As an inveterate poster collector for many years, if I was a kid at the Festival I'd be making a determined effort to try and get as many drivers as possible to sign it!

As a piece of memorabilia for the drivers and series supporters, a great reminder that whereas Tier 1 can only come up with a handful of identical cars, in our neck of the woods, all is healthy. They may not be future F1 stars, but in the real world in which we (classic and historic supporters) live, these are the legends who keep motorsport alive. Maybe you'd like to take one to hang in Wellington's ivory towers as a reminder!

As JAFA has already indicated, an ideal poster for the Man Cave or garage wall and for me, in years to come, a visual personal reminder of a great bunch of very supportive and appreciative guys, at a Festival that honours one of NZ's finest drivers.

I'll be getting one framed.