Thread: Aussie Touring Car Masters vs Central Muscle cars- Highland Park 2015

Semi-Pro Racer

Aussie Touring Car Masters vs Central Muscle cars- Highland Park 2015

Classic Meeting with these two classes at Highland Park Jan 31/Feb 1 2015, plus other classes as support events along with displays of area muscle cars etc. More info on Highland Park and Autonews facebook pages.

Thanks Jack............... Has Jim been down there looking & testing ???????? could be a good trip

Semi-Pro Racer
    Have not heard any whispers to that effect Grant other than he did visit the track some time ago, but you should know that means nothing! A bit like getting real info out of the Timaru boys prior to anything serious motorsport wise... I just tell the truth, no body listens to me anyway.

Thanks Jack [from our southern reporter] I am listening ........ & truth is pretty cool........appreciated............... Grant S

Watched Highlands...... NZ v Aussies in the V8s on TV3 yesterday....... was so good to see ... what Foggy & Paul are finding out is that Dean is very forceful & agressive....has also got the HP to boot he will be hard to head off which is why he is so good in these cars ........I would love to see some one give Dean a run , not sure if Paul actually will & not sure if Angus will keep it on the black stuff I feel Bruce has been there done that but who knows I would love the top 3 or 4 to prove me wrong no disrespect to any drivers these are great cars with beautiful HP , this could be a really really great class to follow ..... Grant