Thread: Brent Hawes, Timaru

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You don't have to "put them out", just send them on to Stu using the Private Messages facility at the top of the page. Or contact Allan yourself and ask the question.

my view is no one has the right to give someones number out to anyone ,allan has a lot going on getting fit and well again,and if i was him at this time in my life i would not like people phoning me up but you can look it up like i did.

Semi-Pro Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTAXIE50 View Post
    my view is no one has the right to give someones number out to anyone ,allan has a lot going on getting fit and well again,and if i was him at this time in my life i would not like people phoning me up but you can look it up like i did.
    Thanks Custaxie50. I had his email address from way back and a friend says it is still the same, but if Allan has more pressing things on his mind I wouldn't want to add to any difficulties. As Winnie-The-Pooh said, maybe the best thing to do is nothing (actually think it was Owl).

But I have scanned the story and I can email it to anyone who wants, just send me a Personal Message.

Stu