Thread: nb eh for sale

nb eh for sale

ben wilkison eh nb car for sale'cheap at 30K 'I ESTIMATE my eh cost me about 50K AND bens is the fastest eh nb in aus I have run against ben at ec on numerous occasions and he allways got the better of me.hopefully whoever buys it will take a while to get on top of it/so at least we may get a crack at it .roll on tcm2015'

Sorry. Don't understand a word of that!

Semi-Pro Racer
    I think he is talking about this car....there are lots of "fastest EH's in OZ" ...but this one is certainly up there with them...

Quote Originally Posted by ERC View Post
    Sorry. Don't understand a word of that!
    Geez Ray, you're just too old skool. LOL

Dale M

don't pick on him, he is english. had enough trouble learning nz speak, and you expect the poor fellow to cope with bush aussie?

Quote Originally Posted by 928 View Post
    don't pick on him, he is english. had enough trouble learning nz speak, and you expect the poor fellow to cope with bush aussie?
    LOL. Maybe the lack of capital letters didn't help... I can understand Geordie, Scouse and Brummie though. Try reading "Lady Chatterley's Lover" (if you haven't already done so...) and see how you cope with the English I grew up with. Just the words, not the content...

So, if it had said EH Holden it would have made a bit more sense to an immigrant! Maybe they don't have a shift key on Aussie keyboards? i'll have to refer to my v8 as a za from now on as i do want to blend in.
    Last edited by ERC; 12-23-2014 at 06:32 AM.

Semi-Pro Racer
    Yous fullas r lucky yous dont have to try 2 taech yung wons like this like i do!!!!!!!

shud that not be like wot i does???

Weekend Warrior
    na wot he duzz

last week i couldn't even spell engineer, now I are one.

Quote Originally Posted by ERC View Post
    LOL. Maybe the lack of capital letters didn't help... I can understand Geordie, Scouse and Brummie though. Try reading "Lady Chatterley's Lover" (if you haven't already done so...) and see how you cope with the English I grew up with. Just the words, not the content...

So, if it had said EH Holden it would have made a bit more sense to an immigrant! Maybe they don't have a shift key on Aussie keyboards? i'll have to refer to my v8 as a za from now on as i do want to blend in.

I liked the pictures in "Lady Chatterley's Lover"

Quote Originally Posted by rf84 View Post
    Yous fullas r lucky yous dont have to try 2 taech yung wons like this like i do!!!!!!!
    ...and it is acceptable in NCEA exams, as long as the examiner can understand what is being said.
    It has doubled the wife's workload!!! But our 7 year old manages to decipher most of it for her....