Thread: Nissan Sentra GT Cup

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi Sentra Racer. I haven't seen your car around lately and was wondering if it had been sold. Will you be at the Manfeild Road and Track meet this Saturday? I too have a fairly original ex-Sentra Cup car and will be there racing.

I am also in the hunt for more info about what Nissan done to these cars and what others have done to them since. Nissan doesn't reply to any requests, but I have Peter Nunn from Manawatu Nissan trying to gather some intel. Other than that, I've been keeping track of any that turn up on TradeMe.etc and have gathered quite a few pictures.

Here is one of your car, obviously before you purchased it:

Name:  Sentra - Sth Island.jpg
Views: 2511
Size:  87.9 KB

[QUOTE=Unjust;46436]Hi Sentra Racer. I haven't seen your car around lately and was wondering if it had been sold. Will you be at the Manfeild Road and Track meet this Saturday? I too have a fairly original ex-Sentra Cup car and will be there racing.

Yes I still have it. I had the engine melt down on me at Pukekohe back in 2010 and when I had the block measured up I was told it would be the last rebuild it would take, so as it's the original engine I rebuilt to running spec only. I have an SR20DE to put in but I still need a lot of parts to complete the swap which I am having trouble sourcing so the project has stalled for the moment.