Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nissan Sentra GT Cup

Oliver (correction) Gordon's SR20DET ex-Cup car from this weekend. 1m17s around Manfeild:

Name:  Gordon - Nissan Sentra SR20DET.jpg
Views: 1366
Size:  68.3 KB

[QUOTE=Unjust;46436]Hi Sentra Racer. I haven't seen your car around lately and was wondering if it had been sold. Will you be at the Manfeild Road and Track meet this Saturday? I too have a fairly original ex-Sentra Cup car and will be there racing.

Yes I still have it. I had the engine melt down on me at Pukekohe back in 2010 and when I had the block measured up I was told it would be the last rebuild it would take, so as it's the original engine I rebuilt to running spec only. I have an SR20DE to put in but I still need a lot of parts to complete the swap which I am having trouble sourcing so the project has stalled for the moment.

Car is now up for sale. Have posted in 4 Sale section.

The earlier 'Dean Mildenhall14' picture is my old man driving, the exact same car is still owned by us in Wellington, I drove it when I first started racing aged 12 quite a few years later! Photos below

Name:  1918355_1246217246284_2229264_n.jpg
Views: 848
Size:  46.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Unjust View Post
    Dream livery:

Adam Mantell - Pukekohe (2004)
    Attachment 28679
    We now own this car (ACJS calls ), and are looking for some history on it. Does any have any more photos of it in action please?

Really interested in any Nissan Mobil 500 history. From some paint traces inside the bumper we think is was the all pink car running towards the rear of the pack during the Wellington round in 1993.

Cheers,

Adam F