Yep, sure is Steve, those guys gave, nor expected any quarter, and I would say 120% all day. It was fortunate that it was usually out the front, not tangled up in mid field where all the action usually is....[.see the NZ V8's!!!] Rod wrote me a long letter in 1985, describing their antics over the 2 seasons. Among other stuff he says....quote..... the 1971/72 season saw us winning first time out and also being victorious in 18 out of 20 championship heats, with one 2nd and one 3rd to our credit. We won every round on aggregate and scored a maximum of 90 points. The championship in those days could only be won in the open class ie. 4200-6000 cc so we could not be classified as saloon car champs, even though we scored 30 more points than Paul Fahey in 70/71 and 41 more than Rod Coppins in 71/72. That changed the following year but too late for us. The car was only damaged once in all it's racing with us....when Phillips put me into the fence at Baypark and only failed to finish one other race with a blown clutch [non championship race]. In total we won 58 races over 2 years, including heats and non championship races, never finished further back than 3rd and with two DNF's....unquote.....so fairly remarkable, but as I said somewhere else, it wasn't that the car was any faster than the others in the field, just that it finished races by being reliable, a tribute I think to Dave Panckhurst's engineering skills. Actually our chat with Barry was very amicable, like us all he has mellowed with age, and is great that his son, Graeme has purchased his Dads old car, and intends to restore it in the Cambridge colours that it was campaigned in all those years ago.