Thread: Motorsport History In Minature

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    World Champion
    Rod,
    Perhaps I will get to meet you at Laguna Seca. Will you still be there on Aug 14-16th ?

(Ken Hyndman )

Quote Originally Posted by khyndart in CA View Post
    Rod,
    Perhaps I will get to meet you at Laguna Seca. Will you still be there on Aug 14-16th ?

(Ken Hyndman )
    Ken, look for the bloke on right with paper in hand on post 81, looks like he is pushing car but is actualy pinching the guy's watch, that is Rod, cheers, would love to be there,

Yes Ken will be there. We arrive 3rd and unload container on Thursday 6th I believe and do Pre-Reunion meet on 7th to 9th and then back on 12th Rolex Reunion. Be great to catch up.

Hey Kevin do you want a new watch. Come along for the trip Kevin, Janey won't know you have slipped the collar.

Cheers Guys
    Last edited by Rod Grimwood; 07-31-2015 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Grimwood View Post
    Yes Ken will be there. We arrive 3rd and unload container on Thursday 6th I believe and do Pre-Reunion meet on 7th to 9th and then back on 12th Rolex Reunion. Be great to catch up.

Hey Kevin do you want a new watch. Come along for the trip Kevin, Janey won't know you have slipped the collar.

Cheers Guys
    Sorry Rod, too good an oportunity to miss, I am sure you would have done the same to me, Hell I would love to be over there with you guy's, have a ball mate, catch you when you get back,

World Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Hirst View Post
    Sorry Rod, too good an oportunity to miss, I am sure you would have done the same to me, Hell I would love to be over there with you guy's, have a ball mate, catch you when you get back,
    Kevin,
    I recently sent you a PM message and I wondered if it came through ok ?

(Ken Hyndman )

Quote Originally Posted by khyndart in CA View Post
    Kevin,
    I recently sent you a PM message and I wondered if it came through ok ?

(Ken Hyndman )
    Ken, Hi,no nothing in Taupo, Had an uncle in Morrinsville in partnership in a garage though, Ball & Hirst, you may recall them, uncle contracted polio as a child & spent his life in leg irons but boy could he still get over, under & around cars, neat guy & did some great restorations, All the best for the festive season Ken.