Thread: Old Programmes, movies and memories from the Fifties, Sixties and Seventies.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AHH memories,Minimax on back of grid with Ken Flashman in the ex Peter Bruin Cooper Vincent.The U2 drivers name escapes me but will come when the brain electrodes join up!! [These comments relate to the dummy grid photo.] Have actually seen an 8mm film of this race,film exists in Australia with Doug Wentworth.

Just read other posts,Yes Graeme Morley ,should read before i type,did not realise i raced against it again when i had the Humber 80 Special.!
    Last edited by Ross Hollings; 08-30-2015 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ross Hollings View Post
    AHH memories,Minimax on back of grid with Ken Flashman in the ex Peter Bruin Cooper Vincent.The U2 drivers name escapes me but will come when the brain electrodes join up!! [These comments relate to the dummy grid photo.] Have actually seen an 8mm film of this race,film exists in Australia with Doug Wentworth.

Just read other posts,Yes Graeme Morley ,should read before i type,did not realise i raced against it again when i had the Humber 80 Special.!
    Ken Flashman comes to my mind, and Peter Bruin, ..there was a short sprint at Te Atatu, down the Industrial road to the now waste station, Well around 78-80, they had a sprint and Peter Bruin, had a replica Lotus Eleven, and lots of other cars, no photo's .. sorry.