Quote Originally Posted by Grant Sprague View Post
Will do what I can brother ........but please know I do not have much history around that year as I was young =4 yrs old ........Nope I did not give up on you Ken you & a few others put photos up I have never ever seen before of past time as a kid Johnny Mansell was always in my mind it is just fantastic .... by the way I would like to find photos for family link of Gary he did 4 Bathursts & the cars were very cool in the mid 80s , Gary said he never had any of those so would be great if some one could drag them off the net I am not that good in that dept also a Wellington race he did with Greame Croz in one of the Nissan turbos, he did lots more racing than me , one of him & Dick Johnston in the telsar at Puke would be an other good one to add might be asking for too much but no harm in asking ...... Ken, Autumn setting in lovely time of year in Tauranga, we got to the beach a few times over at the mount just love the warm salt water my girls yell out "come back dad: I go way out lol ...ok we keep in touch mate ...... Grant .......
Ken, hell we love this stuff mate, don't stop, we may not always have a reply to you but what you present we can't get enough of, cheers & carry on