Quote Originally Posted by Topgear View Post
Steve, do you know if this car is for sale?
Topgear, I subjested the Big M Falcon is 'For Sale' in the Roaring Seasons 'CARS FOR SALES / WANTED' section.... and to answer your Question 'Yes !!!!.....Graham has arrived at that 'Cross Road' we often find ourselves in on a large project,be it a Bathroom that encompassed 2/3rds of the house or an 'historic' race car,the responsibility in such a project is to keep it as much as possible 'True to the original plan',Question is, What Day do we build it to represent,??? what 'livery'???,its all about 'research,'research,'research and more 'research,there is a huge commitment, to past 'Glory Days' and Graham has a Lovely young family that are asking the usual questions ..."Can I Have A Horse"?......Dad!!..."Dad', when can will take me 'Go-Karting"??????????????...so its time in Grahams world for somebody to 'take-over' the 'Cosmetics' department of the 'Big M' project....................this comes with a considerable amount of 'Soul' searching and absolutely no Pressure from the Family,they In fact disagree with this path,but !!!!..

Graham has a Single price for the complete package,that comes with his total support to the 'new Caretaker' of the project...AUD$225000...No offers will be considered,a singular transaction is simple,not complicated and as stated..with full support to assist the completion,complicated deals are strictly that,complicated...........the list of parts is massive,the effort that has been put into collecting the correct parts has been long and exspensive process.......the Gurney/Weslake is complete and yet to be run on the Dyno,this engine has over $70k invested, built by the Nearly 'Famous' Pat Purcell.......anybody Interestd please PM me as Graham has asked for me to find a 'Good home' for his Project "BiG M'...............Regards thunder427/Myle Johnson