Thread: Starlet wheels

Starlet wheels

Hello Roarers,

This is the longest of long shots. We need a spare wheel for our Toyota Starlet KP60 race car. We have a set of four Performance Superlites (Minilite knockoffs but nice wheels in their own right) 13 x 6in rims, 114.3mm PCD and +12 offset. We would dearly like to acquire another to match for use as a spare. Serviceable condition if possible. We don't mind if it needs sprucing up a bit, but prefer it not to be terminally bent, buckled, cracked etc. Any chance someone has one lying around unused?

Alternatively, we would consider acquiring a full set of four/five if anyone has something similar. Would prefer Superlites if possible but happy to consider alternatives if they have the right PCD, offset etc. Willing to pay sensible money for the right wheel(s). Please check your stack of obsolete wheels for suitable contenders. Any and all offers gratefully considered. Thanx for looking...

Art Markus

Quote Originally Posted by Art Markus View Post
    Hello Roarers,

This is the longest of long shots. We need a spare wheel for our Toyota Starlet KP60 race car. We have a set of four Performance Superlites (Minilite knockoffs but nice wheels in their own right) 13 x 6in rims, 114.3mm PCD and +12 offset. We would dearly like to acquire another to match for use as a spare. Serviceable condition if possible. We don't mind if it needs sprucing up a bit, but prefer it not to be terminally bent, buckled, cracked etc. Any chance someone has one lying around unused?

Alternatively, we would consider acquiring a full set of four/five if anyone has something similar. Would prefer Superlites if possible but happy to consider alternatives if they have the right PCD, offset etc. Willing to pay sensible money for the right wheel(s). Please check your stack of obsolete wheels for suitable contenders. Any and all offers gratefully considered. Thanx for looking...

Art Markus
    I have 4 minilites with decent tires which I will sell, I has a small amount of damage and were on my race car when I bought them.
    I am not sure what I would sell them for but if you made a decent offer....

Quote Originally Posted by Racebred View Post
    I have 4 minilites with decent tires which I will sell, I has a small amount of damage and were on my race car when I bought them.
    I am not sure what I would sell them for but if you made a decent offer....
    Hello,

Apologies for tardy reply. Put that request up so long ago that I had more or less given up looking for a reply, so surprised but happy to see your response. I have a few questions. Probably best if we communicate privately. Can I ask you to email me at candamarkus@xtra.co.nz and we can take it from there.

Best regards,

Art