Thread: Northern Sports Car Club - the early years.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

NSCC The Early Years - 1942 - 1949 The Arthur Siddall Album

Slow progress with the Album as my Old Laptop does not talk to my scanner anymore - however, we have bought a new laptop for general use and I will get the newer Laptop, with huge capacity to do my Motoring Stuff and Emails etc, plus store my photo archive of many thousand photos, largely mine but with a lot of " borrows ".

Another image of the " Early Years " 1942 the first events .. from the Album, the third photo had become unstuck but I have recently re-attached all the loose photos ..

The third photo is from the First run to Titirangi, which I already had as a small "contact " print but now have a 10 x 8 inch version and can see that my Uncle Eddie's Morris is there, with his new wife Una in the passenger seat. .. The Morris Minor 8hp is on the right in the third photo, second left in the top photo..

Name:  NSCC 1942 #147 sml NSCC 1942 Early events Arthur Siddall Album 3 photos Duncan Fox R Dowding.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  170.7 KB

More to come from this Album and moving on to more recent times, more Dennis Green photos have been digitized ** by Ross Cammick of Cosseys Farm Hill Climbs from 1977 - or thereabouts.. will gradually add those too

** American autocorrect ...zed !!
    Last edited by Roger Dowding; 06-16-2023 at 11:41 PM. Reason: from grrr.. ###47