Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scott Dixon

When Shane Drake and I bought Chicane Racewear from Maurice O'Reilly, back in 2000, that ginger haired youngster was one of the people on the catalogue, wearing a NZ made Chicane suit. I reminded him of that at Leadfoot this year. I should have taken an old catalogue for him to autograph.

He is great ambassador for the sport and for NZ.

World Champion
    What a great champion.
    He is greatly admired over here.

5 times Champion...WOW.

Well done Scott. I still remember the image of Scott racing a Nissan Pulsar and being taken out by Robbie Francevic. He hopped out of the car with a cushion strapped to his backside - he was that small. Way to go Scott. The NZ Media may ignore your achievements but we enthusiasts know how good you are.

Quote Originally Posted by nigel watts View Post
    Well done Scott. I still remember the image of Scott racing a Nissan Pulsar and being taken out by Robbie Francevic. He hopped out of the car with a cushion strapped to his backside - he was that small. Way to go Scott. The NZ Media may ignore your achievements but we enthusiasts know how good you are.
    Nigel - agree, but at least " Social Media " as in Facebook and others do respond - good note from Old mate - Allan Dick - Autonews in the 60's 70's and latterly Classic Driver and others have made comments - a comment said what about " Sir Scott Dixon " Good Idea..