Here is a large contingent of Kiwi's currently on their way to this event at Laguna Seca in California. I received a phone call this morning from Auckland Airport asking if I would be the conduit for photos taken at this event and others and to post them onto this website for the education of us all.

I have found the website for the event and just looking at the classes that are to race it will be a mind blowing couple of days for the lucky people attending. There is every class that I would ever like to see in action represented here. Rod (Grimme) is going to email photos to me and I will post them as they are received. The event runs from 13 - 16 August. I understand that the group is attending other events whilst in the States.

I know there is a group of F5000 cars and teams attending but nut sure who else is attending from NZ. If anyone knows please post details on this thread so that we can keep up to date.

http://www.mazdaraceway.com/rolex-mo...sports-reunion

Rod has promised heaps of photos and he will post more when he returns.

In the meantime (like me) "eat your heart out' all you historic motorsport enthusiasts who will remain in NZ this month.