Thread: New Book: Kiwi Mustangs

New Book: Kiwi Mustangs

Here is my latest book, and one of the many reasons I've not been on The Roaring Season much lately. Its called Kiwi Mustangs, and features 19 different New Zealand Mustang enthusiasts, their collections, automobilia etc. It also includes 4 historic NZ racing Mustangs: The Fleetwood Motors Mustang, Sidchrome Mustang, and PDL I and PDL II Mustangs.

There is also plenty of other stuff in here too. Its a hard cover book, just over 200 pages, and retails for only $39.99. So go buy a copy! Its available at all good retail book outlets.

Huge thanks to all the Roaring Season members who contributed photos for the historic race cars section. These are my favorite chapters of the book.

Name:  IMG_2419rs.jpg
Views: 1399
Size:  180.3 KB

Name:  IMG_2421rs.jpg
Views: 1332
Size:  170.6 KB

Name:  IMG_2422rs.jpg
Views: 1355
Size:  163.2 KB

Name:  IMG_2423rs.jpg
Views: 1342
Size:  165.6 KB

I got a few American mates that'll want this one Steve!! they've always been fascinated when I've been over there shipping these cars back. I remember one American guy asking a certain kiwi if mustangs were very big in NoZeeland, the reply was that they are the same size as the ones in the USA, LOL

Dale M

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwiboss View Post
    I got a few American mates that'll want this one Steve!! they've always been fascinated when I've been over there shipping these cars back. I remember one American guy asking a certain kiwi if mustangs were very big in NoZeeland, the reply was that they are the same size as the ones in the USA, LOL

Dale M
    I thought they would be smaller over here as everything is bigger in the goddam U. S. of A.

Bought the book from Whitcools. Looks like great read.
    Allan

Just bought the book.......Brilliant. It'll keep me busy for the rest of the winter !

Journeyman Racer
    Steve, . Living in the USA as I am, where can I buy a copy. Any online suggestions?

Hi everyone, thanks so much for the support, I really appreciate it.

Steve, Mighty Ape will soon have the book on their website, and they ship internationally. I will post up a link as soon as they have it up.

Thanks again everyone.

Hi Steve, Great book. The wife bought it for me. Great work and photography. Colin Mac

Hey thanks Colin, I really appreciate that.

Hi everyone, for those living outside of NZ wanting to buy the book, Mighty Ape now have it available on their website. According to the publisher, they will ship internationally.

Link here: https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/...rback/22523416

We're in the process of setting up an online shop for The Roaring Season, so should be able to sell copies of this book through the shop once its up and running.

Journeyman Racer
    I'm in