Thread: RORSTAN TASMAN SERIES RACERS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks for a great insight ,I know how hard first hand , it is to reconcile a lot of these old facts and deal with fading memories ,one thing that you can add to your files is that the engine from the Palmer /Kennedy Brabham ended up in the Rorstan engine bank as well ,when I was working for Jim, he told me they brought it just before a Wigram meeting when their stock of Climax engines was exhausted,he told me they flew over by plane and took it out to use at Wigram as they had run out of engines

Quote Originally Posted by bob homewood View Post
    Thanks for a great insight ,I know how hard first hand , it is to reconcile a lot of these old facts and deal with fading memories ,one thing that you can add to your files is that the engine from the Palmer /Kennedy Brabham ended up in the Rorstan engine bank as well ,when I was working for Jim, he told me they brought it just before a Wigram meeting when their stock of Climax engines was exhausted,he told me they flew over by plane and took it out to use at Wigram as they had run out of engines
    Thanks Bob, I really appreciate constructive comments after all the effort that goes into threads such as these.