Thread: Austin-Healey’s and the Austin Healey Car Club of NZ and Others

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfart View Post
    They were a bit precious, pencil, "near plans" for the Le Mans Sprite on about A1 size drawing paper. As you say Roger, most are nice folks, as always one rotten apple in the barrell... If they do turn up anywhere at least someone might know where they belong. And I still lend out things, another gone AWOL is my copy of Ralph Watson Special Engineer
    Unfortunately even I do not have a spare copy of Ralph Watson Special Engineer as otherwise I would send you one. As it happens I loaned the last one I had, to be never returned. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Sheffield View Post
    Unfortunately even I do not have a spare copy of Ralph Watson Special Engineer as otherwise I would send you one. As it happens I loaned the last one I had, to be never returned. :-)
    Trevor, your article in electronic form is on the favourites bar on my computer, I have a look every so often, met Ralph a couple of times when my mate Lyle had his BSA Special and we shared a house in Herne Bay, he was a friend of my Uncle Eddie in his NSCC days

Ralph Watson - Special Engineer - Tevor Sheffield's Book.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Sheffield View Post
    Just scrolling through this, the " Austin Healey " thread, as have found some stuff and making sure it hasn't already been posted when I came across this comment - a reply to " Oldfart " Rhys Nolan about Trevors book and link.
    The book has recently been updated and republished I got my copy just the other day.

Trevor's image of the Cover and one of the pages ;

Name:  Motoring Books #190 Ralph Watson SpecialEngineer Trevor Sheffield book .jpg
Views: 4934
Size:  66.4 KB

A good read - stories of the cars and their Histories and of Ralph - plus lots of Technical information.

Thanks again Trevor