Quote Originally Posted by John McKechnie View Post
Roger- while I was working there, I was given a red 1965 Dodge Cart Convertible, used to belng to Bryan Jackson- Caravan and Vintage Car fame over here.
I was working at Rod Welchs house for several weeks-Dec 94- still got the pics.
Also there was a XK150 Coupe sitting at a Marine Trimmers workshop, owner had bought a trim kit 3 years previously and no one could fit it. They tried to get me to do it, but I was there for a holiday as well.
While I was there, I also saw a LIP Vauxhall convert, a EIP Vagabond (Convert) .Both very rare, probably Aussie Bodies
Over here I trimmed a 1936 Austin 12 , with a Body by Holden plate on it.
John M, I think the Vagabond is still around a palish green from memory, not BRG - a bit lighter.
Am going to grab my camera and do a tour around in the next few days and photo the interesting vehicles, worth a place in " Yards and Yarns " I reckon. oh and there are two shortened BMC ragtops on the island, a shortened and roofless Morris Minor Utility, and a very short 2 seater roofless Mini, owned by the guy with the Austin A40 Devon and the Morris 8, he also has a 1950's Bedford truck.
and there is an early Ford Transit with sliding doors, not to mention VW Kombis in various conditions from rough to great.