Thread: Austin-Healey’s and the Austin Healey Car Club of NZ and Others

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Wilkinson View Post
    I wonder if the JDC would mind if you put it on Youtube? I can see Dad's name on the Scimitar team and I'm sure he'd love to watch it for old times' sake.
    Paul, Hi,
    Waiting to hear about the " Video ", currently in VHS format, I have asked to have it put on DVD, and will then try to post to TRS
    as a U-tube item, no idea how long it will be.

One of the photos I have ;

Name:  Pit Stop car change Tay Irlwin AHCC Le mans Feb 83 img700 (3) (800x560).jpg
Views: 5347
Size:  152.8 KB

By any chance would your father Keith, have any information on it, an old magazine.. see he was car 211, I was car 73, they put each team at increments of ten, first team had car one, second team car 11 - Eleven, 22 four car teams in all. there are some great names in the entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Wilkinson View Post
    If he does have any pictures it's likely to be just him and a couple of mates leaning on his car. He doesn't really have any pictures of back then. I'll ask though.....
    Looked at your posts and just behind the Healeys is a Lotus Seven, - Steel Bros type, the car in yellow.. would have been one of three, later models,
    No #185, 1978 Bob Harmon, # 223 1977 Rowan Shatgy, or # 225 1980 Murray Walker, the only other seven was a 1961 model of Dennis Ganley # 181