Thread: Welome back

Welome back

Welcome back TRS we missed you.

Yes! Absolutely. But Steve has indicated that it costs money to keep it going and he isn't really getting much benefit from it these days.

I have always chipped in a few dollars each year as I'm a regular user and I know that a few others get value out of it, but it seems that the donations don't cover the costs.

Steve has now renewed the domain for 12 months and the future from then on may be bleak.

Thank you Steve for this amazing forum and all the information gathered from those that have contributed over the years.
    It truly has been of tremendous benefit in capturing the knowledge of the past.
    Sadly we do understand that all good things do come to an end and giving another 12 months is gratefully appreciated.

Cheers

Steve, thanks from me too !!, had a few messages from " Members " and even a visitor about TRS, pleased to see it again.

Must get in and re-download a lot of my photos as did not transfer when I got a new laptop.

Cheers Roger,

PS have acquired more stuff - especially for the Austin Healey thread.

Journeyman Racer
    Hi Steve
    I missed the site while it was down. is there a way to donate a few bucks to your running costs. keen to do my bit to the site having a future, Cheers Bruce